We have finally created the long-overdue blog where you can follow our progress with eating healthy and (hopefully!) losing weight! Some beginning info:
We started on a raw foods diet about a month and a half ago. We ate raw fruits and veggies for the first two weeks. Ryan managed to lose 12 lbs within the first week and a half! While I was only able to lose about 5 lbs :(
Since then, we have slowly introduced other foods back into our diet: some meat (fish whenever possible), beans, cooked foods, and lots of nuts! We still don't eat any added oil (with the exception of most salad dressings) and limit the amount of processed foods. We're reading the book "Eat to Live", which has been amazing! Read it, when you get the chance!
So, I suppose I will end this for now. I apologize for how boring this first post is -- I've never blogged before :) I expect it to get easier over time....... *optimistic!*
yay!!! I'm so excited! I'm following!
ReplyDeleteI am following too! Very exciting!
ReplyDelete