I finally lost another pound :) I am now down to 150 -- woo hoo! Only 10-15lbs to go! *Insert wavering smile*
Ryan and I happened to run low on money this pay period (but at least we got an amazing deal at the ski swap!! :s), so buying healthy food has been a challenge. We got a couple days worth of romaine lettuce and spinach for only about $5 at Sam's Club (Yay for savings!), but we have had to intermingle some $5 pizzas from Little Caesars as well..... so sad...... This being said, it seemed unlikely that I would lose any weight. Gain most likely. I attribute my dropped pound to perhaps being so busy as work and school.
Ryan has found a recent love for plums, strawberries, and nectarines as perfect snack foods. They're some of the easiest snack foods to make too! As a treat, we've occasionally been sprinkling the strawberries with truvia or stevia. Yum.......
(On a random note, I have found that I no longer hate water. I actually crave it! So weird.)
As soon as we get ourselves a camera, I promise I'll start adding pictures. Or maybe just start using the camera on my phone more.....
Yay! Congrats! Every pound counts! About the water issue... its weird... I drink so much more water here but I pee less. Must be sweating it out. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete