We've completed the first week.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still exhausted to get up in the morning, but I find that it's not so much of a fight anymore. I'm usually grumpy all the way to the gym, but once I'm done there and on my way to work, I feel much better. It's been good.
I don't see much results in myself. My weight fluctuates by about 2 lbs on any given day normally, so to see it bounce between 149 and 151 really doesn't tell me much. But according to my scale at home, I've lost an itty-bitty bit of fat and gained an itty-bitty bit of muscle. That's something :) I also don't feel like my stomach hangs out as much. Perhaps the abs are holding things in??
I can tell Ryan is looking better though, jerk. His stomach is flatter and his weight is more stable. He's lost about 4 lbs.
Coming soon: Potato Chili Bowl recipe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment